19 December 2008

BEGGING FOR MERSEY


In my esteemed Co-Editors house there is a mask from Mexico, much like the one above. This wrestler in particular is called Blue Demon, and I feel we need some sort of Blue Demon attitudes tomorrow at Prenton Park.

I predict a 2 - 0 loss because I'm horribly pessimistic. My pain will be buffered by a culturally rich trip to Liverpool pre-match when I will be taking in the wonderful Le Corbusier exhibiton in the Anglican Cathedral crypt.

Talking of Liverpool, we were contacted by a Liverpool fan who has a soft spot for the Seagulls (maternal link) and catches as many Albion matches as possible. I wonder what our songs sound like in a scouse accent? Anyway, he reckons TSLR looks like LFC fanzine Boss Mag. What do you reckon?

TSLR005 will be on sale tomorrow at the match, the perfect stocking filler (if you hated christmas and wanted to buy something for somebody with one pound)

No comments: