13 July 2009

DICK-HEADS


I'm not convinced about this Liam Dickinson business, too many people with no connections to Brighton and Hove Albion have been referencing Brighton and Hove Albion. News today has quotes from juvenile Goldstone bench warmer and all-round beedy eyed northern monkey Nigel Clough, remarking to the main Derby rag that he expects something to 'happen' this week. I can't help but wonder what happened to Dickinson at Pride Park though ... his subsequent, and regular, shipping out to League One clubs last season doesn't bode well either, especially as he didn't seem to impress at any of them.

I think it looks pretty certain that we'll sign this lad, and I hope that there was no bad reasons for Dickinsons constant omission from the teamhseet. the Stockport element at the Albion no doubt helped him make his mind up about the move down south, and from what I've seen, when he's happy, he scores goals.

The picture is courtesy of the Manchester Evening News, it show the erstwhile striker pulling down the shorts of his Assistant Manager at Stockport, this act was appartenly a backlash to the dressing room abuse he recieved on the subject of his taste in knickers.

"I've been getting a bit stick over my underwear, I wear pretty funky boxer shorts, bright colours, snakes and ladders on them and stuff like that"

No comments: