20 October 2010

PWOPA

A note for your diaries, iPhones, Blackcurrents etc. courtesy of the the ever-organised TSLR;  FA Cup First Round Pwopa draw is at 12.30 this Sunday on ITV (I think).

The game will take place on the 6th November (again, I think) which coincides with TSLR024 being released.  We must do a round up of Albion's worst FA Cup experiences; this will make for better reading than some 1983 jibber-jabber.

I haven't asked around but personally I would like a northern non-league away game.  Say Stalybridge Celtic, or Sheffield FC who are both playing in this weekends final non-pwopa matches.  Other potential good'uns are Crawley Town and Lewes but they have to get past their various opponents first.

FC United of Manchester are also in the mix.  As good as that would be, I have just remembered I am going to a wedding on the 6th.  Bollocks.
Jumpers for goalposts, isnt it?

No comments: